* Stand firm: The People want to know where Biglaw firms stand on the overturning of Roe. [Reuters]
* Agency as tragedy: Governor defends Oklahoma’s lack of a rape or incest exception to abortion bans. [CBS News]
* Florida law lets cops harass you for playing music too loud. Talk about the right to remain silent. [Palm Beach Post]
* Biden signed off on a bill that makes it harder for convicted domestic abusers to buy guns. [Reuters]
* Oklahoma’s gun deaths jumped soon after constitutional carry became a thing. With Bruen now law, you may want to work from home. [Oklahoman]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.