* Requiem for the Vote: The Six Christians of the United States (SCOTUS) are slated to hear a case on voting rights next term. [CNN]
* It’s the first of the month — here’s what’s new in Virginia. [WTOP]
* “Don’t Say Gay” just took effect in Florida. [The Hill]
* NJ’s limit on gun ammo capacity is probably about to go the way of the Establishment Clause. [New Jersey Monitor]
* In today’s episode of anti-CRT: Chattel slavery was just an involuntary relocation. [AP]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.