* It’s going down. I’m yelling — Tinder! [Engadget]
* Uvalde mayor suggests the real problem is how the cops are being shown, not that they did nothing as children were being murdered. [Keranews]
* The power of the ballot: The right to abort is up to Michigan voters. [NPR]
* Hands off my arms! The lawsuits restricting gun restrictions have started in New York. [WNBF]
* Education Dept. says it should be easier for students to prove they got finessed by their colleges. [Business Insider]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.