* The ACLU is fighting an Arizona law that prevents citizens from recording police officers within 8 feet of them. Personally, I hope they win. Harder to turn off iPhones then bodycams. [CNN]
* Zuckerberg is no longer party to a Meta antitrust suit. [Axios]
* Shortly after being released from prison, he was deported to Cambodia. You think they’d let you enjoy society for a bit after you paid your debt to it, yeah? [SF Chronicle]
* This drug pricing law could be a poison pill for cancer research. [Axios]
* Pay up!: Firm wants Ghislaine Maxwell to cover her $878k tab. [Denver Post]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.