* Not showing some common decency to a mourning family is gonna cost ya. [AP]
* You might want to check the date you took those loans out before you rejoice at Biden’s loan forgiveness. [Reuters]
* Bad news if you’ve been thinking about starting a renewable energy startup in Ohio. [Ohio Capital Journal]
* Not the Onion: Teacher fired for encouraging students to read. [Lit Hub]
* “Proud Islamophobe” Laura Loomer becomes ignominious loser and blames voter fraud. Hopefully this doesn’t end up as the new insurrection fodder. [Business Insider]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.