* Quick, is this a Simpson’s gag or an American Tuesday?: Trump steals classified documents and inadvertently leaks another country’s highly classified nuclear arms information. [Wa Po]
* Do fetuses have standing? [Law and Crime]
* Cowboys for Trump co-founder got hit with the 14th. Not to laugh at one’s misfortunes, but teehee. [CitizensForEthics]
* Apple just evaded a class action being bit from it. [Bloomberg Law]
* Anti WOKE act accused of preventing teachers from doing their job because of how hard it restricts free speech. [Newsweek]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at [email protected] and by tweet at @WritesForRent.