* Wanna get really mad this morning? Read this decision on unjust seizures. [Tech Dirt]
* DeSantis is facing legal troubles over his special way of bypassing prosecutorial discretion. [Guardian]
* Planning on getting a JD and going straight to the CIA? Give this podcast a listen first, Georgetown students. [Variety]
* Army reservist sentenced to 4 years for being part of insurrection light [The Hill]
* Precinct Chief arrested on prostitution charges. We really have to do better background checks on the people who are supposed to be upholding the law. [Click2Houston]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at [email protected] and by tweet at @WritesForRent.