* Still care about a free press? In that case, this sounds much needed. [LA Times]
* California just decriminalized jaywalking. In other news, jaywalking was criminalized in California. [CNN]
* Who’d have thunk it — Florida’s social media law made it to SCOTUS. I wonder how this will turn out. [SCOTUSblog]
* Abortion restrictions, as expected, are preventing people from getting the care they need, pregnant or not. [KY 3]
* After 30+ years, Robert’s court is looking a lot like Thomas’. [SCOTUSblog]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.