* Troubling confession: Lawyer fined for warning school of a priest’s history of sexual misconduct. [The Guardian]
* Pig in the mine: California’s pork law is an unexpected proxy for the legal side of the culture war. [Cal Matters]
* Gauntlet thrown: Hawaii won’t make it easy for other states to criminalize abortion. [Huff Po]
* No laughing matter: Comedians claim Atlanta airport’s search practices use racial profiling. [AP]
* The right to cancel loans? You should read up on this cease and desist. [Business Insider]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.