* Been wondering about Trump’s defamation case but been too afraid to ask questions? We’ve got you covered. [CBS News]
* Maybe his fraud case is more your speed? We’ve got you there too. [Business Insider]
* Back in my day, the “Don’t Say Gay” bill was just a weird Florida thing. Moves were recently made to make it national. [NBC News]
* Turns out the answer to “Who Watches The Watchmen?” is simple: Appeals Courts. [NPR]
* A hotel tried to ban all Native Americans in response to a shooting. The DOJ isn’t having any of that. [Newscenter]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.