* Your move: $100M lawsuit filed after accusations of cheating during a chess match. [WSJ]
* Does this mean I’d get CLE points for going to a computer lab? [Forbes]
* Enough about the right to bear arms, what about bear rights?! [NPR]
* Been thinking about taking the law school plunge but don’t know where to start? Here’s a primer. [Her Campus]
* Biden’s loan forgiveness survives another attempt at being snuffed out in court. Woop Woop! [The Hill]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.