* Let’s Litigate Ball!: Brooklyn Law School hosts its second sports law symposium. [Brooklyn Eagle]
* I know that SCOTUS is on a rights limiting kick right now, but nursing homes? [NPR]
* Don’t mess with Texas(‘ tax law), churches. [Texas Tribune]
* SCOTUS is soon slated to hear arguments on the constitutionality of the Indian Child Welfare Act. [AP]
* New York’s salary transparency law isn’t as transparent as one would hope. [Guardian]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.