* Is “Woke” the new Race, Sex and Religion? [WSJ]
* This judge hit Georgia’s six-week abortion ban with the gavel [CNN]
* New York continues to be the battle ground of what gun restrictions will be in the United States. [Gothamist]
* You know, you think people would start caring about politicians breaking laws enough to not vote for them. [Missouri Independent]
* Illegally obscuring a license plate is one thing, BUT FIXING IT? Nahhhhh [NYC.Streetsblog]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.