* Looking for direction outside of US News? Here’s what Yale thinks. [Yahoo!]
* Cops don’t want a law that prevents them from being in terrorist groups. Interesting. [Minnesota Reformer]
* Now this is an interesting overlap of Federal law and adoption policy. [Inquirer]
* Massachusetts’ new license law is worth familiarizing yourself with. [Axios]
* Where do we go from here? Penn (Carey) Law has some ideas. [The DP]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.