* It takes a village worth of billables: this Texas firm has Thanksgiving covered. [12 News Now]
* You know these STOP WOKE laws will probably impact Republicans at some point, right? [The Atlantic]
* Bad news for Bitcoin Bros: Looks like the normies with 9-5s were right. [CNBC]
* Time to pay up Big Boy! [NYT]
* The constitutionality of an Idaho law banning transgender athletes hits the 9th Circuit. Again. [Boise State Public Radio]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.